Prescription for a vaccination / Travel abroad

  Print Print

I will shortly be travelling abroad, where can I get a prescription for a vaccination?

If you are going on an official trip, you can make an appointment to see a CERN doctor by contacting the service's Secretariat for a vaccination follow-up.

For non-official travel, please contact your general practitioner or the Geneva Cantonal Hospital's "médecine des voyageurs" (French or German only).

For information concerning recommended vaccinations, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Travelers' Health website.

You are here